Monday, October 5, 2009

What a Monday! First Award!

What a way to start the week! I just received my very first blogger award courtesy of Stacey Marie from You Can't Take It With You (check out her blog)!





What I have to do:

  • Post 7 facts about myself
  • Pass this award on to 7 amazing bloggers
So here it goes!
  1. I love dogs! I could have a farm of them and be completely content! I have 2 back in Cyprus and miss them dearly!
  2. I am a food/dessert snob. I eat lunch and am planning what to eat for dinner. But it has to be good food/dessert. No Hershey's Kisses for this one. I could hang out in a supermarket for hours (as Mr. Milk can attest)!
  3. I lived in San Francisco for 5 years and never went to Alcatraz. 
  4. I grew up in Saudi Arabia. Although I haven't been back in over a decade, I would really love to visit again sometime soon. I'm sure its very different now...
  5. I love shoes! Which girl doesn't! ;-) If heels weren't so bad for you I'd wear them all the time! 
  6. I claim to be a PC but secretly use my fiances Mac all the time! (even right now!)
  7. Hmmm...no. 7... Lets see... We did not want to get married on the ever popular 10/10/10 because that will be my 30th birthday! And I didn't want to be getting one less present ;)
I am passing this award on to the following people for their beautiful blogs, thoughtful posts, support, and inspiration...

Cassandra at Sassy Bride on a Mission. I enjoy reading her blog and she tipped me off to Blogger Brides.

Maria at The Carosello Wedding. Her blog is super cute and I encourage you to check it out.

Katerina at Girl With A Ring. She has great wedding ideas and is another blogger whose blog  I follow religiously.

Cheap Fiancee cause I love her motto "If I want to be a rich wife later, I need to be a cheap fiancee now" and her huge family (can totally relate!)

Christy at Christy and David. They are having a Disney theme and I LOVE Disney!

Sarah at Blue Ridge Baker. Her posts make me drool all over my keyboard (yes thats a good thing).

Adventures in Wedding Planning. You need to check out how creative she is!

I started my own blog because I was so inspired by reading others blogs. Thanks ladies for making the blog writing experience a great one!

11 fabulous blogger's comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Thanks for coming by my blog!! I loveeee that you called yourself a 'PC' like the commercial - but admitted to using your fiance's Mac all the time, haha. And I totally didn't want to get married on 9/26/09 (an option b/c it was an off day for UT fball) because my bday is 9/24 and I didn't want to get jipped on bday gifts!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Cute blog. Good luck planning your wedding! Glad I wandered over from SITS!

Katerina said...

Thanks for the award! And congrats on becoming a weddzilla blogger!

MaricrisG said...

Yay! Congratulations on your first award. Brace yourself for more! :)

{Cassandra} said...

OMG - congrats and thanks!!

Angela said...

wow the big 30 on 10/10/10, that is amazing. you must celebrate.

Dimplex said...

Hold on a second! If while reading Blue Ridge Baker's posts you drool all over your keyboard, doesn't that mean that you are actually drooling all over MY keyboard??? There, I broke the comment silence!

love lives in the kitchen said...

congratulations for the award! is really lovely!
your blog is so nice. i love especially the name!
wish you a great day,
justyna

Betty Manousos said...

CONGRATS on your award.
You deserve it.:)
over sits

Maria said...

thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY laughing about the confession of using Mr. Milk's Mac...I knew it you'd come around.....guess who???