What I have to do:
- Post 7 facts about myself
- Pass this award on to 7 amazing bloggers
So here it goes!
- I love dogs! I could have a farm of them and be completely content! I have 2 back in Cyprus and miss them dearly!
- I am a food/dessert snob. I eat lunch and am planning what to eat for dinner. But it has to be good food/dessert. No Hershey's Kisses for this one. I could hang out in a supermarket for hours (as Mr. Milk can attest)!
- I lived in San Francisco for 5 years and never went to Alcatraz.
- I grew up in Saudi Arabia. Although I haven't been back in over a decade, I would really love to visit again sometime soon. I'm sure its very different now...
- I love shoes! Which girl doesn't! ;-) If heels weren't so bad for you I'd wear them all the time!
- I claim to be a PC but secretly use my fiances Mac all the time! (even right now!)
- Hmmm...no. 7... Lets see... We did not want to get married on the ever popular 10/10/10 because that will be my 30th birthday! And I didn't want to be getting one less present ;)
I am passing this award on to the following people for their beautiful blogs, thoughtful posts, support, and inspiration...
Cassandra at Sassy Bride on a Mission. I enjoy reading her blog and she tipped me off to Blogger Brides.
Maria at The Carosello Wedding. Her blog is super cute and I encourage you to check it out.
Katerina at Girl With A Ring. She has great wedding ideas and is another blogger whose blog I follow religiously.
Cheap Fiancee cause I love her motto "If I want to be a rich wife later, I need to be a cheap fiancee now" and her huge family (can totally relate!)
Christy at Christy and David. They are having a Disney theme and I LOVE Disney!
Sarah at Blue Ridge Baker. Her posts make me drool all over my keyboard (yes thats a good thing).
Adventures in Wedding Planning. You need to check out how creative she is!
I started my own blog because I was so inspired by reading others blogs. Thanks ladies for making the blog writing experience a great one!