Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do You Know Your...?

Back in July Mr. Milk and I decided that we would take four days moving from San Francisco to Vancouver and drive up the West Coast. We love road trips, and other than the occasional cranky mood due to lack of good sleep or need for caffeine, we get along brilliantly on them. It was a beautiful trip and I recommend it highly to anyone interested. The CA coast is beautiful but the Oregon Coast is beautiful beautiful!

But since this was going to be a long trip, we thought we should have some options of things to do while in the car, other than the typical 20 questions. So we found these in a bookstore:



There are a bunch of multiple choice questions that you need to answer for your partner, and hopefully get most right! It was silly fun and we have pulled these out a couple of times since our trip and "played" with other couples too (Mr. Milk thinks it was more fun that way). 

10 fabulous blogger's comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS! I've been married 3 years, but these look great!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

That looks fun! What kind of questions are they? =)

Just Add Walter said...

aww, that sounds like a ton of fun!!

visiting from SITS

the sunflower girl said...

That is a brilliant idea!!
I am sure you had plenty of time to get to know each other better and what a perfect way to do it!!

x
x
x

Lady Sunflower

Unknown said...

Hiya from SITS! Sounds like a fun game... but I'm horrid at such things. I cannot remember dates (as in days, months, years) nor dates (as in where we went!) or details for nuts... :P

I'd get horribly 'thrashed' by my hubby cos he's a whiz at such things! Hahaha!

love lives in the kitchen said...

hehe, so funny! i would love to try it with my husband!
have a great day!
justyna

Design It Chic said...

oh these books look like fun!
Happy Wednesday!

*stopping by from SITS

Bee @ BP Wedding said...

Hi chocolatelover! Thanks for finding my blog and becoming a follower. I am always looking for new blogs to read and I'm glad I found yours. :)

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Those books look fun!

Brittney said...

Don't know if you ran across this as you were perusing my blog, but I just moved back to Oregon from Vancouver, BC. I hope you're enjoying it up there! Watch a hockey game for me! =)