Tuesday, October 20, 2009

For the Love of Cupcakes

I think I just found my new love...



As you can see it incorporates my favorite cupcakes! Red Velvet and Chocolate cake with Chocolate frosting! Heaven! 

16 fabulous blogger's comments:

Morgan said...

Mmmmm, I don't even like chocolate that much (gasp! I know), but that sounds like such a yummy flavor!

Cupcake Wedding said...

YUM

Katerina said...

As you can imagine, I approve :) I would go buy this right now if it weren't in Vancouver. Meanwhile, I may try to convince my favorite cupcakery to recreate this flavor pronto!

Bee @ BP Wedding said...

*drools* I'm a sucker for chocolate anything and red velvet is my favorite! Now I have a craving for some sweets! :)

Susan said...

I love the name of your blog...I'm a chocolate lover too!

I love all thing wedding, so I'm looking forward to looking around your blog.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back anytime...

Lyryn said...

Sounds amazing!!!

Sarah said...

Yummo! There is a cupcake shop here in Ann Arbor called Cake Nouveau. The chef has been on The Food Network several times, her cupcakes are OUT OF THIS WORLD! Google that store and look at her cakes!!

jessica lynn said...

that looks divine!

BigAppleNosh said...

Wow that sounds sooooo good.

Melissa said...

stumbled upon your blog on SITS because I definitely resonate with the words chocolate lover! This cupcake you found sounds so delicious. I'm baking a similar flavored cake for my friend's birthday this weekend, and I hope it comes out just as lovely :)

~T~ said...

YUM!!! I'm so in the mood for chocolate! Something about not feeling well simply requires chocolate I think.

Visiting from SITS. Have a great day!
www.tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com

Design It Chic said...

yummy choice!!! oh and thanks for stopping by the other day!

Have a nice Wednesday!

Simply Colette said...

Yum! Love your wedding post. Those pics are fabulous. :)

Lisa Anne said...

Talk about cupcake heaven!! YUM!

Miss Pug said...

I NEED THIS IMMEDIATELY.

Lisa said...

I am also a HUGE chocolate lover, but when I was introduced to really good Red Velvet cake, I fell in love. This sounds like a perfect blend of the two. Would LOVE to try this. Thanks for posting! (although now I'm hungry for it and it's only 10am!)