Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog Award!

I was again the honored recipient of a blog award! Thanks go to A Cupcake Wedding and Morgan at The Handcrafted Hitching Post. These are two blogs that I started following recently and encourage you to check out!

The directions are to post the award on your site, write 10 interesting things about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers.



Since the passing-it-on to others is easier than the writing-10-facts, I'll start with that ;o)

Running to the Wedding
Buhdoop
Girl with a Ring
You Can't Take it With You
Random Reflections of a Perfectionist
Thoughts of the All Consumed Bride
Sassy Bride on a Mission
A Cape Cod Bride
Sand Dollars and Sunflowers
That's What She Said!

Will follow up with the 10 facts when I can come up with something interesting in a following post.

11 fabulous blogger's comments:

Sherri said...

Congrats! Yeah...10 interesting things would be very hard for me:)

Stacy Marie said...

Congratulations and thank you kindly!

You are so right, we should be friends, thanks for adding me!

Homefront Artistry Team said...

Congratulations on your award....stopping by to say Happy SITS day!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Congrats! And thank you - my first blog award and I have just started this site! I am so honored and excited. Can't wait to post and pass along. Thanks again, girl!

Katerina said...

Thanks for the award! Looking forward to your 10 facts.

PS thanks for sharing about your catholic/muslim friend. It's very encouraging for me to hear that real families do manage to work through these issues and kids can grow up interfaith.

buhdoop said...

Congrats to you! And thanks for passing it on to me! Hmm, I need to think about this...

Can't wait to read about yours :)

Nicole said...

I love awards. Congrats =D

~T~ said...

Congrats.

Ann said...

Congrats on the award! Your blog is definitely worth it :)

Melissa said...

congrats! the sugar doll award is totally fitting for you, the "chocolate lover" ;) have a great day =)

Anonymous said...

You're in a great phase of life, wedding planning, enjoy it!