Thursday, October 29, 2009

What I Owe You

So the other day I took a raincheck on writing 10 interesting things about me when I received the Sugar Doll award. Its time to deliver. Not sure if it will be interesting to you, but here goes:
  1. I have lived on 3 continents and each place feels like home.
  2. Mr. Milk proposed Christmas morning and I was totally clueless about what was about to happen (some of you may know that already).
  3. I have something chocolatey every day (surprise surprise)!
  4. We recently started ballroom dance classes at our community center and I have trouble being led!
  5. I would love to have a dog or two but can't imagine putting them on the long-ass plane ride  to Cyprus if we decide to move back. I also can't imagine leaving them behind. Sigh
  6. I love pasta and could never do the no carb thing (What are these people thinking! No offence). 
  7. I love receiving things in the mail (non-bill related obviously). Thanks to online shopping I can still experience that!
  8. I hate it when people are inconsiderate and judgmental. Its one of the few things that makes me really angry
  9. Almost there... I am addicted to TV (yes I make a great couch potato!). Grey's Anatomy, Oprah, DWTS, you name it, I watch it. Clearly I would go nuts without the DVR!
  10. And last but by no means least...Well... Lets see what Mr. Milk has to say. He's coming through the door right now...Come on hon the ladies are waiting... "She's always right" (I swear no coaching was involved!)
So there you have it. My list :)

10 fabulous blogger's comments:

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Super funny. I am off to watch DWTS right now...I DVR'd it :)

Lauren said...

I am also a chocolate and carb girl. I actually went so far as to have CHOCOLATE PASTA a couple weeks ago. I got it in Pike Place Market while I was in Seattle. The company does deliver though, so you could get in three things at once with that one! Chocolate, pasta, and good mail! :D

Katerina said...

My friend and I were just talking about how ridiculously expensive it is to ship dogs abroad. It cost $2k to fly her dog from the US to Scotland, which is more than twice the cost for humans!

Also second you on loving carbs, chocolate, my DVR, and getting stuff in the mail :)

Crystal said...

I'm so jealous that you've lived in so many different places, I love to travel! We're planning on starting dance lessons pretty soon here too. Our "moves" are scarily bad (or ridiculously hilarious, depends on which side you're on.)

Ann said...

Women are always right, at least at home :)

Do you / did you watch emergency room? I'm not a big fan of TV, but this is the only show I need to see every week :)

Katie said...

Thanks so much for passing the award on to me! And hey, the DVR is my godsend as well! ;)

Connie K said...

Just stopping from SITS ! Cute blog and have a lovely weekend

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

HAHA I like his answer!

Kim said...

Haha, love that your fiance said that you're "always right." Mine would say the same thing about me ;)

Julia said...

Love my carbs and Grey's Anatomy!!!