Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thank You Ladies...

For all of your great, supportive comments yesterday. As I was reading through them I started to feel a little sad, like I would be losing all these great friends! And the I snapped back into reality and realized that nothing would be different (other than time zone) and all you wonderful peeps would still be in my life! As long as there is an internet connection (which Mr. Milk will make sure there is - he is an internet whore) I am definitely going to keep blogging and reading!

And... even more exciting... if any of you lovelies are in the vicinity (i.e. anywhere in Europe!) Cyprus is just a hop and a skip over! Vacation anyone??

11 fabulous blogger's comments:

Dancy said...

I'm so excited FOR you! And jealous. Mr. B and I wanted to go on our honeymoon to Greece, but the $$'s just not there yet. My job might move me to London for 6mo's next year but I doubt it'll actually happen. Yaay for you! And yaay for keeping the blog going! :)

Maria said...

it's great to be back. i've been silently keeping up to date on you all, but congrats and good luck with the move! :)

Salt said...

I WISH I lived in Europe!
This is the wonderful thing about bloggy friends...we can go with you wherever you go!

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

I will let you know if I ever make it to Cyprus from Scotland!

Kim said...

Yay for blog friends whose love knows no boundaries! No reason to be sad - we're all still here waiting to read about your new adventures!

Sarah said...

That is such exciting news!! I'm so excited to read all about the moving experiences and the new home! How awesome!

Mrs T said...

That's the great thing about the web - you can blog from anywhere!

Katie said...

1. You better not stop blogging!!!
2. I will def. make a visit to Cyprus!! :)

Brittany said...

This is such an exciting opportunity. The internet has came so far. It's amazing you will be able to keep in touch with people so far away!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

That is hilarious that you thought about losing friends :) You're so cute.

Spare Thoughts said...

Yay for internet friends. Welcome to Europe.