Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Baaaaack

Hi Ladies! How are you all? I feel like I've missed out on so much in the week that I've been gone! A couple of you even got married! Congrats! 

Mr. Milk and I had a great time in Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal, but are pretty happy to be home too. We were on the go almost the whole time and it always amazes me how tired you can get when you're on vacation! Thankfully we had all day yesterday to get back in gear, do laundry, go grocery shopping, and clean up the house. As soon as I get the chance I'll post some pics from our trip.

In the meantime, take a look at these:

Thats us! Courtesy of the lovely Penga over at Convention of a Wedding! This lady is so talented! Not only is she DIYing EVERYTHING for her upcoming wedding, she also does Line-Art and very generously offered to do some of her fellow bloggers so she can practice! She makes it sound like we are doing her a favor! If you look closely, you'll see that she even colored my shoes teal! What attention to detail! Both Mr. Milk and I love it! We are trying to think of ways to use it for our wedding. 

If you haven't already, I highly encourage you to rush over and check out Penga's blog. There's a quick-link on the right side-bar which takes you to her line-art post and where you can check out all the other pieces!

15 fabulous blogger's comments:

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Love the line drawings too.

Kim said...

Penga is an amazing artist, and she's a sweetie in real life too :) I love the drawings she has done for some of the bloggers here and on the weddingbee boards!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

p.s. did you get your package? I got a delivery confirmation while you were gone. Just let me know!

My Dream Ring said...

Welcome back!! Love the line art....penga is AMAZING!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

The art looks adorable! I love it. Wonder how you can incorporate it? Will be waiting to see.

Heather said...

Welcome back! The drawings are fantastic!

Katie said...

Welcome back! What a beautiful picture! love it! Glad the vacation was good! :)

honey my heart said...

her art is so good, must check her out.

Salt said...

Oh I LOVE the pictures!!! I am going to have to go check out her site!

I'm so glad you're back and that you had a great trip!

penga said...

aww thanks for the love, choco! :) it helps when you have a fabulously-adorable-couple like yourselves as models! ;)

Sarah said...

O my gosh, that is amazing. I love it, it's perfect.

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

So cute! Welcome back!

Mrs T said...

Glad you had a great time, and glad you're back too!

That drawing is SOOOOO cool. I want one!

ticketi2000/Emmchen said...

Wlcome back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!
I love your beautiful picture too!