Tuesday, March 9, 2010

200 Days Till The Wedding!

Hahaha not the closest milestone, but one I noticed this morning so thought I'd share :)


I'm sure like all the rest it will pass super quickly!

20 fabulous blogger's comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Congratulations! I remember when I was at that point. It does go by fast.

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

Yippee! It will totally fly by, I remember my 200 days to go post and today I just posted about only 25 to go! Eeeeeek! Enjoy!

JazzWhispers said...

Oooo that's fun! Also, our countdown is 193 days according to our wedsite, which means we get married really close together! Yay!

PMerr said...

Yay!!! 42 Days ago I was at that point!! I can't believe I'm almost to 150!!!! IT FLIES!

Patience said...

Yea!! Congrats!

Mrs.B said...

200 days seems like forever still, but I'm sure it is going to fly by! Ahhhh!

CONGRATS!

little luxury list said...

Yay! Getting there!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Congrats on 200...enjoy the peacefulness of this point of your engagement. I am at 39 days now and flipping out!

Caro said...

It will fly by!

Discovery Street said...

Awesome!!

Kim said...

Woo-hoo!!!!

Em said...

YAY!! Yes, it will go SO fast :)

Katie said...

It's all good! I remember 100 days...and I checked my counter on my wedding website - 17!!!! OMG!!!!!

Mrs T said...

EEEeekkkk! So excited!!!

Ams said...

I can't believe it's only 200 days!! woohoo!

Luna said...

congrats. i'm sure it will go by fast.

Salt said...

You have no idea how fast it's going to go by. Every time I turned around I was like 50 days closer. :)

Cocktails & Cashmere said...

Time will start to just fly by now!!

penga said...

it goes by fast!

(ps - i resent the email, hopefully it works. I'm pengawenga@gmail.com if it doesnt..)

Jenn said...

YAY!