Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thank You

I just want to say a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to all of you! You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the input, comments, and suggestions about the dresses! Since none of my bridal party or family are here to help with this decision in person, its nice that I have a group of cool women who I can turn to. I really appreciate it! You rock!




6 fabulous blogger's comments:

Mrs T said...

Thanks for asking for input! I could help you virtual dress shop all day.

Katie said...

you're welcome! The dresses were beautiful!

buhdoop said...

It was fun putting in my 2 cents :)

Kimberly said...

Oh, I am so excited for you. It is such a beautiful time in your life.

Greedygirl1 said...

Hi Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day.

I know i'm late but I like dress #3
Congrats on your upcoming big day.

Mariposa said...

I feel the same way, it's so nice to get input from other people, even if you don't know them on a personal level. Thank you too! :)