Monday, November 23, 2009

I Have The Best Blogger Pals!

I have been honored with some more awards! You guys are just awesome! Here goes!

Cassie's therapy video is a blogger tag made by the wonderfully talented Erimentha and given to me by the lovely Buhdoop.

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, link it back to Erimentha, and link it on to 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like hugs an kisses
I like beautiful, golden beaches
I like puppies
I like gelato
I like spending time with friends
I like chocolate! 
I love being in love
Today I am far too excited about wedding invitations

In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate...

I hate feeling anxious
I hate when I have trouble falling asleep
I hate that my family is so far away
I hate when people are inconsiderate
I hate constant gloomy weather
I hate unkindness
I hate negativity


So I am going to tag:

I was also honored by one of my newest blog pals Ams at Surviving Long Distance Love - something I can totally relate to!




The rules - list 10 things that make you happy. Then, pass it on to 10 bloggers that make your day a better one!


So here is my happy list:
1. My fiance
2. My family
3. My lovely friends - including my blogger pals!
4. Animals
5. Chocolate!
6. Shopping
7. Warm weather
8. Anything wedding related!
9. Good food
10. Long drives


And I pass this award on to:



Enjoy ladies! Thanks again!


14 fabulous blogger's comments:

Westside Wedding said...

Congrats on your award! :-)

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Aw, thanks for thinking of me, girly! I will have to check out the video and post that some time this week for sure. Today I am focused on getting some work done in the office and then spending the rest of the day finalizing favors, favor tags and some other little extras I will share soon :)

LisaLisa said...

Congrats on your Award!

Dropping by your blog crib to say Helloooo lol Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving ...remember it's not about the food we eat but the love we share!

Happy Thanksgiving from one of your SITStas!!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate instant pudding, made with skim milk, ice cold! Yum.

Secretia

Katie said...

congrats!!

Heather said...

Way to go, Chocolate Lover! :)

Shannon said...

aww thanks for the award!! love your blog :)

Katerina said...

Congrats on the awards and thanks for passing on to me!

I look forward to reading more of your planning stories, especially now that we're getting married within a couple weeks of each other!

buhdoop said...

Good answers, thanks for this cupcake award, this one will be easy.

Stacy Marie said...

Thank you friend!

A Los Angeles Love said...

Congrats on your award, and thank you! "meeting" other women like you has been the best part of this whole blogging process!

Marketing Mama said...

Congrats on your award, and on having 100 followers! Stopping by from SITS. :)

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

Congratulations on your awards and
Thank you !!
It is great to have you following my blog.
The award is way too cute. I will be sharing it tomorrow.
-lilian-

The Lovely Nester said...

Thank you! Have a happy Thanksgiving!!