Monday, November 16, 2009

Look What Came In The Mail!

I waited all day for UPS to ring the door bell. And finally, at around 3pm they did!



What was in it you ask? Lets see...



Just teasing!



Yup! It's our envelopes and metallic pearl pocket-folds from Cards and Pockets!



Can't wait to get these going!

19 fabulous blogger's comments:

Sherri said...

Yea! I know you are thrilled to see them:)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh how fun! I bet you were so excited to receive this!

Kim said...

Yay! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Anonymous said...

Official and tangible evidence that it's really happening...how fun..Now only the output of your wonderful fiance's genius awaits us....

Morgan said...

Yay! Can't wait to see what you'll be doing with these!

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

That might be so exciting !!!!
How fun!

Katie said...

Ahhh so exciting! I can't wait to see how they look; I've been looking in to using this site!

Katie said...

How exciting!!!!

Melissa said...

yay! looking forward to seeing them all put together =)

Gracie said...

Eee! How very exciting. I'm sure you will have fun putting those together. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

Ooooh cool, cant wait to see how you get on with them.

Ours came flat so we had to fold and stick which took a bit of time but I finally started the printing last night!

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Going well! I love receiving packages but I bet you were overjoyed.

Unknown said...

I was waiting for the UPS guy yesterday too!!!!

chatterbox@The Dialogue said...

Wow! I love receiving surprises and packages too. Can't wait to read what you'll do with them.

Keep writing!

Cheers!!

Mariposa said...

YAY FUNNNNNNN~ I can't wait to see them! I so badly want to order mine, what on earth am I waiting for? Oh yeah the finalized guest list! LOL

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwwwwww, I so miss all the exciting little details that go along with wedding planning! Sigh.

Mrs. C. said...

ahhh do you have your invitations already? geez, I need to get on that. Ok, I've definately just become a follower. Maybe I can get some motivation from your posts:)

Cocktails & Cashmere said...

I got my pocket-folds and envelopes from Cards and Pockets too! Loved them!!!!

Let me know if you have any questions on putting everything together!! :)

Mrs L said...

I LOVE IT! Cards and Pockets are the best! Did you use the 25% discount? That's what I did... of course I waited until the very last day, but they came in last week :) I can't wait to see your invites!!