Monday, November 9, 2009

Peer Love

Love starting off the week this way! I check my blog over the weekend to find that I am the recipiant of two new awards!

First award comes from Stacey over at Thoughts of The All Consumed Bride! If you haven't already checked out her blog, go over there and do so.



The rules are you need to list 5 things you are obsessed with and then pass the award onto five of the fabulous blogs you read
  1. Blogging and Reading Blogs - I love both! Its been tons of fun having my own blog but I've also really enjoyed reading all of your blogs and seeing what you guys are up to. It feels like I am starting to have some awesome friends.

  2. Weddings - Clearly this is an obsession. Particularly seeing how many wedding blogs I follow! I will be in such withdrawal when the wedding is over!

  3. Internet - It has been my source of so much info, inspiration, and when Mr. Milk and I were long distance, our way to keep in touch.

  4. Eating - Those of you who have been around for a while know I am a total foodie! I love food, especially dessert!

  5. TV - I watch too much TV. I know this. But there is nothing I can do about it (or want to).

I am passing this award on to some of the blogs I have been obsessing over since I started blogging

Katerina at Girl With a Ring
LauraLou at Lucky In Love
Christina at Christina Loves Jon

The second award came from Lillian at Nuflaiir. She has two blogs going at the same time, both wedding related, and one's in Portuguese! She passed this award on from her Portuguese blog.


"Your Blog is Super Cute!"

The rules for this one are simple. Pass the award to 10 other bloggers and leave them a message to let them know. I pass this on to the following great bloggers/blogs:

Melissa at Lovely Little Life

I also just want to thank all my readers and followers. You guys are the best! Thanks for all the comments and input, and I thoroughly enjoy reading all of your blogs!

12 fabulous blogger's comments:

buhdoop said...

Congratulations!

I also love food. I want to try my hand at some of the yummy recipes you have on here.

MaryRC said...

awards are so fun.. cool you're first today.

found you via sits. have a great day!
http://blogrockmaryrc.blogspot.com (giveaway)
http://marymaryrc.blogspot.com

The818 said...

Congrats on your awards! Love the blog.

Katerina said...

Thanks for the award <3

I think you stole all of my main obsessions...I'm going to have to get creative and think of some different ones!

Kristy said...

thanks babe!xoxo

Melissa said...

congrats on your award love! you deserve it!!

and thank you so much for passing on the award =) you are so sweet! I'll be sure to pass it along to other great reads.

xoxo

Lauren said...

Congrats on your new awards!

Mariposa said...

aww thanks! I love these because you find out some cute things about everyone! It think it's funny too because we all are addicted to weddings and blogging! =)

Laura said...

Thanks so much for the award! :)

Kristy said...

Congrats on the Two Awards SITSta!

Gracie said...

Congrats on your awards! And thanks for coming by my blog too.

It's going to be weird for me to when my wedding is finished.

womans knickers said...

Congrats on the two awards :)