Thursday, November 19, 2009

First Wedding Nightmare

I have read on a few of your blogs about your first wedding nightmares. I had yet to experience this. That was until last night!




No, it wasn't quite like that! But nothing was how I wanted it. The flowers were wrong, the colors were wrong, the bridesmaid dresses were different, people weren't showing up, it was a mess. And to top it all off, I stopped the ceremony a quarter of the way through and had a fit! Went nutso over all the things that weren't right. OMG! 

Lets just say I was very happy to wake up from that one!

21 fabulous blogger's comments:

Caroline said...

Wedding nightmares are the worst! This post gave me a goo chuckle this morning! Very cute.

(I am stopping by from SITS--enjoyed it!)

{Cassandra} said...

I totally know how you feel! I've had two so far in the past six months. I now have 19 months to go! This ought to be fun, right?

Crystal said...

Eeek, I haven't had any wedding dreams/nightmares yet (knock on wood!). Hopefully that will be the only one you have. :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Yikes what a dream! That comic made me giggle... I haven't had any freak out dreams yet :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I've yet to have a nightmare, either. Knock on wood.

Cocktails & Cashmere said...

I called them "Weddingmares"!! Had way too many of them!!

Brandi said...

Your post made me laugh. I'm sorry about your scary dream, but it's quite amusing! So glad you stopped by my site to say hello. As soon as I saw the words "Chocolate Lover" I knew we'd have no problems finding something in common.

Kim said...

Oh no! Wedding nightmares are the worse. I had a few last week but I *hope* they are gone for a bit. Nothing is worse than feeling anxious in your sleep!

A Los Angeles Love said...

Oh man, I haven't had a nightmare yet, but I've had a few nearly sleepless nights with my mind racing through all the possibilities, worries, budget and everything else. This too shall pass, right?

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

I adore your Blog! How fun! If I hadn't become a teacher, I would have loved to pursue being a Wedding Planner.

Also, thank you for posting on my Blog. I really appreciate the kind comment. Have a great day!

Ams said...

Ohhhhh wedding nightmares!
That is the worst hey?!
Glad it wasn't real... and that you woke up from that craziness!

Maria said...

i did the other night too!
i had a dream my bottom tooth fell out and all i was concerned about was how the wedding pictures would look!

MaricrisG said...

OMG! That would have been tragic if it was in real life. Great thing it's only a nightmare & you woke up from it :)

Angela said...

LOL.... what a nightmare.....

Mrs T said...

Too funny! Glad it was just a dream.

Gracie said...

I haven't had any wedding nightmares yet and I take that as a good thing.

Jean said...

For how neurotic I am, I haven't had wedding nightmares yet. Just keep reminding yourself that it's just a dream. :)

Kristin said...

Yikes!! Good thing they are only nightmares in our sleep! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Unknown said...

glad it was only a dream ;)

Velva said...

Weddings cause a lot of stress. Relax! Weddings have a way of coming together in the end. Enjoy your day!

Morgan said...

It seems like everyone has wedding nightmares! I like to just think of it as my brain purging my stress, so I'm more calm and relaxed during the day. Or at least that's what I tell myself.... :)