Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Love

Thanks to my pal's Party Planner Gal and Ghenet I have been given another blog award. I really like this one as I do feel like I've got a great circle of friends in the blogosphere. 


I'm supposed to write 5 things that I love to do, and pass this on to five other bloggers. Here goes in no particular order!

1. Eating good food and dessert! Especially chocolate (shock horror!)
2. Blogging
3. Reading
4. Long drives and road trips, especially with my hon
5. Online shopping! 

And the ladies are...
Swoon
K80@One Girls Journey
Mrs T
SG
Ruthy G


I was also honored by Salt with her award. Thank you lady!


Hope you all had a great weekend!

8 fabulous blogger's comments:

buhdoop said...

Congrats lady :)

Shannon said...

Aww thanks!

Salt said...

Congratulations on your awards! SO well deserved as your blog is incredibly fabulous! :)

Ams said...

Congrats on your award :) I love blog love :)

Katie said...

Congrats!!!

honey my heart said...

:) yay good food and chocolate!

Discovery Street said...

So Awesome!! Congrats!! and thanks for showing me blog love! :)

Mrs T said...

Congrats and Thank you x I am so bad - I haven't posted any awards in ages. I promise I will get to this!