Monday, January 25, 2010

My 100th Post

Who would have thought I would reach 100! Posts that is!



I love writing this blog, I love sharing ideas with you guys, I love being inspired by you!

So here's to another 100 posts! Thanks everyone for sticking around!

19 fabulous blogger's comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on hitting 100! Can't wait to read the next 100. Keep up the good work :)

Katie said...

Congrats on 100!!!

Brittany said...

Congrats girl! I love love love reading your blog. You are too sweet.

buhdoop said...

It's been a great 100, here's to many more :)

penga said...

Congrats!! Here's to the next 100!

GM said...

Yay congrats!

Spare Thoughts said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the next 100 x

Heather said...

Congrats! :) Looking forward to many more posts!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Yay for 100!

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

Woo hoo, congrats on 100 posts!

Looking forward to 100 more!

Salt said...

And we love reading your posts!!! Congrats on the big 100! (And on the new apron! Which one did you get?)

Salt said...

I love that one too!
I've decided that one day when I'm a millionaire I'm going to own one of each. :)

Jenn said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on the major bloggy! milestone

Cocktails & Cashmere said...

Yea!! I love reading your blog and wedding plans so keep the posts coming! :)

Westside Wedding said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Congrats!! Here's to another 100!

Ali said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

You know I'm in it for the long haul, girl! Congrats on your 100th! I am just 5 followers away from hitting 100! :) You are a rock star blogger...keep 'em coming!