Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Am Back!

Hello All!!!

We arrived back in Vancouver late last night and are back to the old grind. Mr. Milk is off to work and I am at home trying to get this place looking less like the airport threw up in it! :)



I will try to catch up with as many of your blogs as possible and will be back to posting regularly asap!

15 fabulous blogger's comments:

Em said...

Welcome back! Glad you made it home safe and sound :)

Kim said...

Welcome back! Good luck getting your house in order. It's always hard to come back, but we've missed you!

JMay said...

Yes come back b/c I kinda love your blog and look forward to following :-)

xo.

Spare Thoughts said...

Welcome back! I hope the travels weren't too horrid. Looking forward to catching up on all your news. x

Heather said...

Glad you’re back! :)

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Sounds like it wasn't too much of a hassle for the journey back. Welcome home!

Katerina said...

Welcome back! Good luck unpacking and I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts :)

buhdoop said...

Great, welcome back!

M said...

Welcome back! Do you feel like you now need a vacation from your vacation??

Ams said...

WELCOME BACK!
Glad you're home safe and sound :)

Cocktails & Cashmere said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Salt said...

YAY! Welcome back!! Uggg I hate unpacking!

Lyryn said...

WElcome back... I'm finally catching up on blogs since I have been MAI for a little while. Look forward to catching up! :)

Simply Colette said...

Welcome back! And Happy New Year. :)

Mrs T said...

You're back and I'm back. YEY! Hope you had a great time.