Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Award of 2010!

Thanks to the wonderful Salt who passed this on to me, I have my first award for the year. Thanks so much lady!



I have to pass this on to 5 other bloggers. I would like to welcome my newest 5 followers with this award:

Wendy at Like My Baby
Kas at What Will the Neighbours Say
Vera Devera at My $10K Wedding
Shelli
Katherine Mauro

(sorry Shelli and Katherine I couldn't find the links to your blogs. Could you send them to me? Would love to also follow you!)

11 fabulous blogger's comments:

Katie said...

Yay!!! I was so happy to find this!!! :)

My blog is www.onegirlsjourney-wedding.blogspot.com!

Cool idea! It's been fun keeping up w/ you! :)

buhdoop said...

Girlie you are racking up the awards :)

Way to start the new year off right!

Salt said...

It looks so nice on your blog too! You deserve it for sure! :)

Katie said...

congrats!

Wendy said...

Yippee!

Ams said...

Congrats on your award! I love it here :)

Brittany said...

Congrats on the award!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Giovanna said...

congrats...have a great weekend!
ps. love your blog and i added you to my blogroll...

Vera D. said...

Yay, thanks for the lovin'! :)

Katie said...

I also gave your blog a shout-out when I posted the award you gave me!:) Hope you get some new visitors!

Mrs T said...

Oh that is a pretty award! Congrats