Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Is Just Around The Corner!

As the weather gets better, Mr. Milk and I are reminded of why we decided to move back home in the first place. The sun is out and the temperature is going up and we can spend so much more time outdoors. We've uncovered our patio furniture and I just spent this morning working from my balcony!


I love this season as there are so many fresh fruits and vegetables around that cooking and grilling have become fun again! We are spending more time with friends and have even taken up jogging (we'll see how long this one lasts!). Best of all? My summer clothes! Oh how I have missed those! And soon enough we'll be able to laze on the beach or by a pool somewhere and get some color!



Do you guys enjoy the summer season? What's your favorite part?

9 fabulous blogger's comments:

Kim said...

Lucky lady! Summer is actually my least favorite season - you probably remember from your SF days that it's super foggy and cold here during the summer months. I'm more of a fall gal because of that! Beach vacations help, though :)

Heather said...

Summer is my absolute favorite season, and I'm so glad it's finally here! Summer in DC can be humid, but we'll be heading to St. Maarten for some island-action, too.

Fash Boulevard said...

beyond glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 2 months ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Aubrey S. said...

I love summer! But yesterday it was 97 degrees. Already?!

Heidi said...

Oohh, nice. When it's summer, I love to hit the beach and spend time with my gals, even if it's hot :D

little luxury list said...

What a gorgeous view! Relaxing and enjoying the long days is my favorite part!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

honey my heart said...

i love the long days and bright sunshine of summer. time seems more relaxed and enjoyable :)

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

I do love the sun; not so good when you live in Scotland and it only appears a few times a year!

We are heading to Marrakech soon to soak us some sun by the pool!

Nancy said...

My favorite part of summer....Late summer when good friends come to visit! :)))