Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Party To Remember: Next Day Location Shoot (Part 4)

Ok ladies, this is it. I have (finally) come to the end of the wedding recaps! OMG it took forever! Thanks to all of you who stuck around! I know I haven't been the best blogger these last few months, but life has taken over so much that the blog had to be put on the back burner. 

While I'm sad that the wedding part is over (after all, that's why I began this blog and got to "meet" all of you) I am excited to have the freedom of blogging about whats going on in our lives. Just to give you a bit of info about what's been going on in the Chocolate Milk household, we've been house hunting, I have started my own business, and we've even been on a few trips! But before I get to all of that, let me share my last wedding recap post.

So our final location was the salt lake right next to the airport. The timing was perfect because the sun was starting to set as we got there. Our photog was able to capture some beautiful shoots. Take a look for yourselves...

So after a second long day of wearing the dress, it's fair to say that I started getting a little fed up of lugging it around. And just as I was kicking it up, our photographer decided it was a good time to become trigger happy! Mr. Milk and I are both walking towards the salt lake, not realizing that we were being photographed. All of a sudden our photographer bursts out laughing and wouldn't tell us why. Now I know! :)

Doesn't the salt look a little like snow?


He lay down flat on the ground in the damp salt to get this shot! 


Sunset





Mr. Milk having a revelation about what he got himself into the night before :)




Last pic of the day


Click to enlarge this one! A bunch of shots of us goofing around :)

Up next: Life!

I also just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for following this super important journey of ours. I have loved every minute of planning this wedding, and while plenty of things went wrong on the day, none of those really affected the outcome or memories of our day, so I've chosen to focus on the thousands of things that went right and I want to cherish. I've loved following your journeys and will continue to do so as we all embark on the next chapters of our lives.

13 fabulous blogger's comments:

Heather said...

Simply stunning! I can't wait to hear more about what's going on in your lives, especially your starting your own business. That is awesome!

little luxury list said...

Aww awesome horizon shots and you two look so happy and in love!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Shannon said...

These photos (and all your photos) are amazing. I love them! Can't wait to hear more about what's going on with you guys.

Kim said...

Your photos get more and more gorgeous with every post! Can't wait to hear about what's next. I am really dragging my feet on my new blog, but I needed a bit of a break. Hopefully I'll have some time to work on it this weekend :)

honey my heart said...

you continue to have so many gorgeous photos. loving them all :)

GM said...

Gorgeous once again! I've loved reading about your wedding. I'm glad you're going to keep blogging. :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

These are just gorgeous! I love it when couples have their weddings at the beach or choose to do a session a the beach.. so intimate! :)

Wedding Photographer said...

Amazing photos indeed.

Marriage Planning said...

Great pictures... the colors in the pictures are so beautiful...

fotografia gamou said...

I love this photos. For sure, the couple helps the photographer

wedding planner greece said...

!!! Awesome photos!!!
Thanks for inspiring us...

Φωτογράφος γάμου said...

Beautiful photography.
Could not expect anything else from Petros!

wedding dress said...

There is a lower discount cheap wedding dresses! Too cheap to you can't believe it. Come from China.