Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Party To Remember: Next Day Location Shoot (Part 2)

I love the area of our next location. It is a small, quiet road lined with huge pine trees. We were able to walk in the street more or less with out the interruption of passing cars. We were also able to find a pretty orange orchard that we snuck into and took some shots.







Dancing in the street


Smelling the orange blossoms


No need to tell you how filthy my dress was after all this :)

Up next: Another location 

5 fabulous blogger's comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous photos! It looks like you are in the middle of a forest in the fall - your locations provided the best of both worlds (foliage and beach)!

Heather said...

Stunning! I love the last one!

GM said...

Gorgeous! I love the trees.

Aubrey S. said...

I am LOVING(!!) these location shoots.

Gina said...

Wow. I love these.