Monday, May 9, 2011

A Party To Remember: Next Day Location Shoot (Part 3)

This next location is an ancient amphitheater named Kourion. It can hold around 2000 people and was used for gladiator fights. Nowadays it is used for beautiful outdoor concerts and plays in the summer. There are also some mosaics and ruins of public baths in the area. The theater dates back to the 2nd or 3rd century AD.




It was a truly beautiful view

Standing in the middle of the amphitheater

Mr. Milk helping me get a fly out of the layers of my dress! Poor thing was trapped in there and couldn't get out.




Goofing around




Here you get a better view of the entire amphitheater.

Up next: Final location

4 fabulous blogger's comments:

Kim said...

So beautiful! I have major location envy - what a gorgeous backdrop :)

Heather said...

Beautiful! I still need to do my "day after" shoot a year later!

GM said...

So gorgeous! You guys had such awesome settings. :)

Thea said...

How lovely! Awww