Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Stopping By...

...To say a quick hello to you ladies! 

Sorry to have been MIA on you again, but as most of you know this is a super busy time for us. Our best man is in town until Saturday and we were on a trip to Portland over the long Easter weekend. I have been reading along and staying up to date on your blogs but just not commenting very much. 

I did want to quickly share with you that I checked one more thing of our to-do list! My wedding band! And it looks something like this...

source: Google Images

I am so excited to wear it! I love all the bling! 

Hope everything is going well for you ladies and I will be back to normal posting by this coming week.

21 fabulous blogger's comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous ring! Enjoy this crazy/happy time, and we'll still be here when you return :)

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Lovely ring! I had to lighten up on my posts while I was on vacation, too, so I definitely know how you feel!

Dancy said...

Love it. I debated getting an eternity ring but I'm a klutz. I love them so much. Yours is gorg.

Ashley said...

That ring is beautiful!

Em said...

Beautiful!! Love the bling. Thanks for checking in :)

Heather said...

Beautiful!!

A Wedding Story said...

Gorgeous!

Shannon said...

Love it! Mine looks like that too!

Caro said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh prettttttty!

little luxury list said...

Have fun with the best man and oohh loving that ring!

Anonymous said...

ok....so are you ALREADY wearing it! -:)

Mrs T said...

It's so sparkly!! Love the bling.

Luna said...

very pretty.

Luna said...

very pretty.

Salt said...

Oh my gosh it's GORGEOUS!!!! I know just what you mean...once you have it picked out it is so hard to stop yourself from wanting to put it on right away!

Giovanna said...

fabulous.

Jennifer Juniper said...

What a beautiful ring. I think it's my dream wedding band :)

Jen said...

Just found your blog; so cute! I love your ring (but I'm biased because it's the same as mine!)
Have you seen the column I write "Wedding Wednesdays" over on the wedding stories blog? Check it out! Maybe after your wedding, you can be a featured bride!
xo
Jen
http://weddingstoriesri.blogspot.com/

BG said...

beautiful ring!

i'm a new follower and i'm loving your blog! xoxo.

Iva Messy said...

soooooooooo pretty!!