Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Wedding Day Mr. and Mrs. Beever!

Just want to wish Stacey and John a very happy wedding day! She is actually posting live from the site as we speak so go check it out! What a dedicated blogger! I feel like I've been stalking her, refreshing her blog every 20mins or so! :)



I first met Stacey over at Blogger Brides when I was new to all this blogging stuff and she has been a supportive, encouraging friend every step of the way.

Stacey (and John) I wish you all the happiness in the world as the two of you embark on this new, wonderful journey together! Enjoy every second of your day and soak it all in! Mostly because I want awesome recaps :)

9 fabulous blogger's comments:

Heather said...

I love that she’s posting live! I’m going to have to ask her how she’s doing it so that I can, too!

Salt said...

I know that she is going to have the most amazing day!!! CONGRATULATIONS STACEY!!!!

Dancy said...

Oh man - how cool is that?!? I think I'd be a bundle of nerves & too jittery to post but that's awesome!

Brittany said...

I'm so so so excited for her!!!!!

PMerr said...

I'm so excited! I keep checking up too! :)

Luigi | Postcard Printing Company said...

Wow, she's posting live? How exciting that she gets to share it with her readers! That is way cool! Best wishes to them :)

Mrs T said...

I love live blogging. Totally stalking her site too. It's fun!

Luna said...

live blogging, thats interesting. i will go check it out.

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Oh wow...thank you so much, girl! I love having such supportive and encouraging and EXCITED blogging friends...back off to the beach now!