Saturday, May 29, 2010

On A Jet Plane...

As you ladies read this post, Mr. Milk and I are (hopefully) on a plane heading out with our 5 suitcases and 4 carryon bags! We have 2 stops, the first in Calgary and the second in Germany. All our bags can be checked in all the way to Cyprus so we don't have to worry about them at all. Unless they aren't there when we arrive. Then I will have a mini melt down :)

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who have followed along on this journey thus far. While I plan to keep blogging and know I will be following all of you just as before, I am also feeling like I am leaving people behind, making me feel kinda sad. 


You have all been great! I feel like I've made awesome connections with so many of you, and its been much more fun taking this wedding on with such avid supporters and people who understand what I am going through! 

Have a great long weekend! Next time I check in, we will be on the other side of the world! And home :)

9 fabulous blogger's comments:

Caro said...

Cant wait to hear back from you!

Amberdawn said...

Don't feel sad :) The nice thing about wedding blogging is you've helped those of us who aren't in the same place as you yet. We're the ones who are grateful to you, for helping us learn. And in turn, others will keep learning from us.

Have a wonderful time!

Kim said...

Have a great flight, and I know I will continue to follow your adventure, as I hope you'll keep following mine! I can't wait to hear how the final months of wedding planning go for you . . . I'm certain it will be much easier to be closer to where the wedding is taking place and surrounded by friends and family :)

JEM - Aqua Bride said...

One of the great things that the internet affords us is the ability to communicate from so anywhere. Well anywhere with an internet connection anyway and we'll still be with you, thankfully.

I think it's going to be really exciting hearing your plans from a Cyprus perspective.

Unknown said...

You aren't leaving anyone behind so don't worry!
Happy and safe travels to you and the hubs and check in soon so we know you have arrived safe and sound!

Alicia said...

Ah! Good luck! I hope your flights go smoothly!

Discovery Street said...

its not so bad on the other side of the world! :) Hope your journey is safe and you arrive WITH your luggage!

Katie said...

you aren't leaving any of us! We are along for the ride and so excited about it!!! Safe travels!!

Jillreigh said...

Have a wonderful flight!!