Yup thats right! We are down to the 4 month mark already! I don't know where the time has gone! The last month or so has been consumed with the move and getting everything sorted out for that, that there has been no wedding progress. Not that there's a problem with that. I feel we are on a good path. The only thing that I wish I had finished was the invitations for the reception. But I will get my mum and sister to help assemble those, which will also make it more fun. What do we still have let to do? Well...
- Get a videographer. Hopefully this won't be too difficult
- Decide on favors and purchase them. Also favors for kiddies
- Talk to our florist about the flowers, centerpieces, boutonnieres, decor,
- Get venue lighting sorted out
- Find people for hair and make-up
- Seating chart and name tags as it gets closer to the date
- Send out rest of wedding invitations. A lot will be hand delivered too.
- Wedding cake
- Get a garter
- Gifts for groomsmen
- Book a HONEYMOON!
- Welcome baskets for our guests
- Transportation for OOT guests to wedding if they need it.
- Decide on a guest book
- Get a marriage license
- Decide on TTD/Location shoot for the next day.
Thats the gist of it. Once we get settled in I'll get back to work on this and try to get as much done as possible over the summer. Plus I need to get a tan! And look for a job! I anticipate a lot of interesting times ahead...