Monday, December 14, 2009

The Girl Effect

My pal Buhdoop (check out her blog!) posted about this the other day and inspired  me to look into it further. The Girl Effect is an organization that encourages the investment into young girl's futures in the developing world. Check out this video that describes it far better than I can

8 fabulous blogger's comments:

buhdoop said...

Chocolate Lover you rock! Thank you so much for passing this on :)

Heather said...

This is a great organization! Thanks so much for sharing the information.

Kristin said...

What a fabulous organization! Thank you so much for sharing the info, girlie!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Lovin' it! So excited to share this with my group of young 20 something girls this Wednesday when they come over for our weekly bible study! :) Thanks for passing it along.

Anonymous said...

Wow that was so powerful!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Incredible stuff! :)

Melissa said...

I have exciting news! You are one of the winners of my giveaway =)

Morgan said...

Wow, that's awesome, thanks for sharing!

Mariposa said...

So true too! If we all took more time to help others, we'd be much better off! This is Christmas while shopping for gifts, I made lots of donations. We all need help at some point and we all need to help each other. Thanks for posting!