How are you all?! I have tried to read and comment as much as I can, but between moving, unpacking, multiple trips to IKEA, final wedding tasks, and the lack of a computer/internet, there isn't much time left. There are a few updates to report, so I will briefly mention them here and then elaborate more as soon as I have more time.
- I have decided to keep my blog public. While I would still prefer it to be more private, I think doing so would make it more difficult for all my great readers and followers, and thats the last thing I want. Decision made!
- We have decided on favors and are in the middle of ordering everything for them. All I can say at the moment is that they involve chocolate!!
- Moving into our new home is going well. The apartment is starting to look and feel homey but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done. We got most of our furniture delivered and all of our appliances, and I spent 2 days setting up the kitchen. It is almost ready for our first meal :)
- Mr. Milk set up his bbq within 2 days of us moving in, and so now has a new baby. He is very proud
- We have planned and booked my bachelorette weekend/party. It is taking place from the 3rd to 5th of Sept at a villa with private pool at the resort where the wedding is taking place! Can't wait!
- Mr. Milk has also planned his bachelor party and is the same weekend as mine, which I think is very convenient. He is going to Budapest!
- People have started RSVPing and we are excited that many also want to stay at the resort.
- I have turned into bridezilla lately and am trying to keep her under control! When too many people get involved it drives me a little crazy!
- I bought my garter set and gifts for my bridesmaids. Will show you soon.
- Flowers are still in the works and although I am not loving the lady who is in charge of weddings there, I am trying to work with her.
- There may be some good news brewing for me on the job front, but its too soon to tell just yet. Fingers crossed.
So whats going on with all of you? How are the wedding plans coming along? Congrats to all of you who got married while I was away from blogland!